Another Story of 7 from my first Overseas Guests

My guests had planned to meet me late on a Sunday morning and I knew they came in an over night coach. I happened to be up around 6.30am plus and decided to call them to check their whereabouts and discovered that they had already arrived at the main city terminal. I immediately felt I had to go pick them up even though it was still early for our meeting. I told them on the phone that I needed about 20 plus minutes to change and drive there which I did and arrived exactly at 7am!

At our meeting after we had breakfast at the hotel, they pointed out to me that the random stock of sample Seven + juice given to them had a serial number on the box that added to the number 37. They further informed me that the room in their hotel was 817. To cap it all, they showed me the coach ticket they came in where the number of the vehicle was AFC 2338 which adds to 16 which added together again gives the number 7!

The coincidences of the day's events is definitely one worthy to be added to My Story of Seven found here.


No comments: