Why I was pursuaded to think the eXfuze team is different though they are Americans

When I was first introduced to the organization through a conference call with the founder Rick Cotton and the founding distributors while I was in Singapore, I expressed very quickly all of my concerns about American MLM companies. I think I must have sounded like an Asian with a bad mouth or verbal diarroea! I had to be honest to them and myself of the frustrations I had with American companies despite the success I had achieved for them in the past. I was a bit surprised that after all that, they seem to still be interested in my involvement with them. They wanted to fly me in to the US like the next day but I told them my two daughters were just coming home to have our family reunion in the next few weeks so it would be the following month only that I could visit with them with a date set on 22nd Aug.

3 reasons led me to start to believe that this could be something different:

Number One is due to Jedd Nielsen, a humble person who introduced me to the company. He has so impressed me with his character and professionalism from previous dealings with him that if he was willing to associate himself with the company, I was willing to spend time to know more about eXfuze.

Number Two is that I learnt that the Founder, CEO and Chairman of the company, Rick Cotton had previously served 10 years on a Christian mission for impoverished children in a third world country in South America. Well I had only previously served a 2 year mission and I felt that if he was one who could serve that long in a third world country, his heart must be in the right place and that he would understand the Asian countries much better then.

Number Three is that I met with the company's leaders like Randy Heaton and their top leader Steve Campbell who has the most impressive record and personality I have ever known in the network marketing world. A CEO himself in his lifetime, a partner of Richard Marriott of the famous hotel chain in a previous business, he brings lots of confidence to Exfuze for anyone who has the chance to talk to him on the phone or meet him personally as I have.

The result was I started being able to dream again of what could be possible if an American company could synergize with Asian management and someone mentioned it could be a great eXfusion!

No comments: